|How many calories to eat
Aug 31, 1999
I have started a cycle of deca along with my usual depo-cypianate that I inject (200/ml every two weeks) I am eating everything in sight to try and put on weight as well as working with weights 4 days per week. I am 6 foot 185 and 35 years old, i have had Hiv for 8 years. Do I need to force feed and always feel full, or is 3,500 cals enough.
Response from Dr. Fisher
I think that is enough. You should have a consultation with a dietician to assess your caloric needs. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Drinking too much Coke
exercise and weight maintenance
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- What Std Causes Hair Loss?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.