|How many calories to eat
Aug 31, 1999
I have started a cycle of deca along with my usual depo-cypianate that I inject (200/ml every two weeks) I am eating everything in sight to try and put on weight as well as working with weights 4 days per week. I am 6 foot 185 and 35 years old, i have had Hiv for 8 years. Do I need to force feed and always feel full, or is 3,500 cals enough.
Response from Dr. Fisher
I think that is enough. You should have a consultation with a dietician to assess your caloric needs. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Drinking too much Coke
exercise and weight maintenance
- Is Itchy Vagina A Sign Of AIDS?
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.