|MENUE FOR DINNER
Sep 17, 1999
WHAT IS A BALANCED DINNER MEAL FOR PATIENTS WITH WASTING SYNDROME ? I AM VOLUNTEERING MY SERVICES FOR ONE EVENING AND WOULD LIKE TO PREPARE THE PROPER MEAL
Response from Dr. Fisher
Lots of protein, moderate fat and carbs. Use different food groups. Speak to a dietician for more advice. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
How much Protein is too much?
Drinking too much Coke
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.