|MENUE FOR DINNER
Sep 17, 1999
WHAT IS A BALANCED DINNER MEAL FOR PATIENTS WITH WASTING SYNDROME ? I AM VOLUNTEERING MY SERVICES FOR ONE EVENING AND WOULD LIKE TO PREPARE THE PROPER MEAL
Response from Dr. Fisher
Lots of protein, moderate fat and carbs. Use different food groups. Speak to a dietician for more advice. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
How much Protein is too much?
Drinking too much Coke
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Happens If Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.