Jul 24, 2001
Hi! I am a RD and I need to polish my skills on anthropometric measurements. I was reading your response to another RD about on line courses. Can you suggest some? Where can I find more information of what the values of a BIA test mean? Thank you
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
The best way to learn anthropometric measures is to have a "hands-on" training. This is because there is much about the technique that is "feel" for the sites where the measures are taken and the "feel" of the fatfolds. There are a number of books and such to read about the sites and techniques. You can also look for workshops and online courses through the American Dietetic Association's member area on courses approved for continuing professional education. Best wishes!
4 sizes less in 6 months but doctor says not wasting
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.