anthropometric courses

Hi! I am a RD and I need to polish my skills on anthropometric measurements. I was reading your response to another RD about on line courses. Can you suggest some? Where can I find more information of what the values of a BIA test mean? Thank you

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Hi there!

The best way to learn anthropometric measures is to have a "hands-on" training. This is because there is much about the technique that is "feel" for the sites where the measures are taken and the "feel" of the fatfolds. There are a number of books and such to read about the sites and techniques. You can also look for workshops and online courses through the American Dietetic Association's member area on courses approved for continuing professional education. Best wishes!

MUSCLE LOSS!!!
4 sizes less in 6 months but doctor says not wasting