|Where can I receive BIA training?
Jul 24, 2001
I am a RD and just started working at an outpatient clinic. They have the BIA equipment, but where can I go to learn how to interpret results? Are there training programs available?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Yes, you can receive training through online courses and occasional regional workshops. If you are a member, you can check for preapproved courses at the American Dietetic Association website. You can also check NutritionClassroom.com.
Should I Switch?
- Dry Cough During Seroconversion
- Is Purple Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.