Facial Wasting - Anything new or the best treatment

My facial wasting has just appeared recently and have read as much as I can on the subject. What is the newest or 'best' treatment that you have heard of? Please help, this is causing problems with confidence and if worse, my job. Thank you for your time.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

There were a few posters in Buenos Aires about this. Facial wasting does not usually improve after switching meds, although it does occaisonally. The only things that seem to help are injections of things. There are some polymers that seem to last. Some people are using fat transplants or moving fat from one part of the body to the cheeks. You should investigate the local people who are doing this. It is usually dermatologists and plastic surgeons and be sure to talk to a few of their patients. Good luck! DTD

RNA PCR at 32 days?
Bovine Colostrum