|I need your help!!!
Jun 26, 2001
Hello Dr. Dieterich,
What are the chances someone is still infected with a negative Elisa at 15 and 23 1/2 weeks, in addition to having a negative DNA PCR at 23 1/2 weeks?
I've noticed and increase in eye floaters, although the Opthamologist said everything looked fine. Am I safe to move on or do I need further testing?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
As close to zero as you can get. DTD
OK NOW WHAT
Anabolic steroids and inmunity
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.