|OK NOW WHAT
Jun 26, 2001
Tested at 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 months on Elisa-all negative. Tested also at 9 months for hiv 1 and 2. Also negative. Had a proviral-hiv/qualitative pcr dna at 9 months. Negative. What now?Do I need to keep this up for the rest of my life or am I cleared of this mind-misery???
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You are certainly clear now. Unless you have other risk behaviors, you should stop testing. DTD
Would I not be in the special cases of AIDS?
I need your help!!!
- Does HIV Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.