|Protesae Inhibitors and Alcohol
Jul 22, 1997
My partner just started a therapy course of Viracept, Epivir and Zerit. Are there lifestyle guidelines to be aware of?? Especially as regards alcohol.
Response from Dr. Cohen
Low carbohydrate diet
Protease Inhibitors Work for Some Not For Others
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- How Can Chlamydia Effect A Person's Everyday Life?
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.