|Protesae Inhibitors and Alcohol
Jul 22, 1997
My partner just started a therapy course of Viracept, Epivir and Zerit. Are there lifestyle guidelines to be aware of?? Especially as regards alcohol.
Response from Dr. Cohen
Low carbohydrate diet
Protease Inhibitors Work for Some Not For Others
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- List Of Curable Stds
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.