|Protesae Inhibitors and Alcohol
Jul 22, 1997
My partner just started a therapy course of Viracept, Epivir and Zerit. Are there lifestyle guidelines to be aware of?? Especially as regards alcohol.
Response from Dr. Cohen
Low carbohydrate diet
Protease Inhibitors Work for Some Not For Others
- Jock Itch Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.