Nov 29, 1999
describe your teaching plan and actions for your aids patient regarding nutrition and exercise
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I think I would leave that to my dietician. There are no formulas either, you need specific advice for your situation including the exercise. Consult a dietician who is familiar with AIDS. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
neuropathy & alcoholism
RE: Glutathione, etc.
- Nipple Sucking How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Fluid
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Erotic Massage
- Eye Floaters Sign Of HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.