Zerit and facial wasting

I just wanted to add my comment to your answer to Facial Wasting. He is taking Zerit which is also frequently associated with facial wasting. I would suggest that he replace that drug also. It certainly did a job on me after 4 years of taking it. And that was before Protease Inhibitors became available. Thanks .... Mike

Response from Dr. Fisher

We have recognized in hindsight the contribution that the nucleosides have played in the development of the manifestations of lipodystrophy. Your point is well taken Alvan Fisher, M.D.

RANDY
Weight Training