|Zerit and facial wasting
Nov 29, 1999
I just wanted to add my comment to your answer to Facial Wasting. He is taking Zerit which is also frequently associated with facial wasting. I would suggest that he replace that drug also. It certainly did a job on me after 4 years of taking it. And that was before Protease Inhibitors became available. Thanks .... Mike
Response from Dr. Fisher
We have recognized in hindsight the contribution that the nucleosides have played in the development of the manifestations of lipodystrophy. Your point is well taken Alvan Fisher, M.D.
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- Does Doxycycline Treat Stds?
- How To Get Rid Of Thrush In Adults?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.