|Zerit and facial wasting
Nov 29, 1999
I just wanted to add my comment to your answer to Facial Wasting. He is taking Zerit which is also frequently associated with facial wasting. I would suggest that he replace that drug also. It certainly did a job on me after 4 years of taking it. And that was before Protease Inhibitors became available. Thanks .... Mike
Response from Dr. Fisher
We have recognized in hindsight the contribution that the nucleosides have played in the development of the manifestations of lipodystrophy. Your point is well taken Alvan Fisher, M.D.
- Should I Have Dental Work Done If I Have Thrush?
- Can I Get Hiv From Having My Nipples Sucked?
- Are Shoulder Back Pain Headache Hiv Symptoms?
- Risk Of Fingering A Girl With Hiv With A Scratch On Finger
- What To Do About Herpes On Face?
- What Does It Mean If You Have Negative Herpes Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.