Misquito Bites and HIV Therapy

New medications have been the source of my husband leading a normal life,....until the weather changed! Now he feels that he will not be able to enjoy the spring and summer months due the over-abundance of misquito bites he has to endure. He complains they (the bites) are painful and they swell terribly. One bite is as big as a half dollar. He has used the topical sprays and ointaments to ward off these vampires but nothing works. I might also mention that he was never one to be eaten on till the change in Rx. Please help!

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I certainly don't have a great idea to help. However, he should continue to use bug repellents. If he does get bitten, then cortaid will help relieve the itch and get the bites to heal faster. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

Face and leg subcutaneous fat loss
what to expect