|Student intern for Tulsa C.A.R.E.S., an agency that provides services for people with HIV?AIDS in the Oklahoma area.
Feb 14, 2000
Wanting to find resources to prove that exercise is important in a HIV/AIDS client. Is this statement true, can it help slow down process? Looking for information to write Grant to get our agency fitness equipment or at least some kind of exercise program.
Response from Dr. Fisher
Please do a literature search, but start with Hellerstein's article (and the accompanying editorial by Dobbs) in last year's JAMA (I think one of the June issues).
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.