Mar 6, 2000
What are the latest findings about the effectiveness of Serostim for wasting syndrome?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Serostim can help in some instances, particularly with fat maldistribution. However it has many disadvantages too. I would refer you to the Serono website for more complete information. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Testosterone Deficiency HCG
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Do After Being Diagnosed With Hpv?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Herpes Look Like?
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.