Mar 6, 2000
What are the latest findings about the effectiveness of Serostim for wasting syndrome?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Serostim can help in some instances, particularly with fat maldistribution. However it has many disadvantages too. I would refer you to the Serono website for more complete information. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Testosterone Deficiency HCG
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Having Sex During Period
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Erotic Massage
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.