Drugs from Mexico

I am currently on a testosterone replacement regiment supplemented with Deca Durabolin. It has helped my quality of life quite a bit and I'm feeling great these days.

My question is, I pay for these medicines out of my pocket and the costs tend to add up quickly. I am planning a trip to mexico next month and understand these medicines can be purchased over the counter at a greatly reduced costs. Are they the same medicine and processed using our safety standards? I would like to save money but don't want to put my health at risk. Also do you know what their spanish name would be listed on the box? I am specifically referring to Deca-Durabolin, and Delatestryl Testosterone Enanthate.

Thanks for your assistance, I have learned a lot from this web site.

Response from Dr. Fisher

I really have no info on...Mexican sources of these medications, quality, spanish names, etc.

Look for the generic names (deca = nandrolone, delatestryl = testosterone enanthate) and familiar drug companies on the labels.

Alvan Fisher, M.D.

Weight Gain ????
testosterone level -- not sure of your response