|Is it worth changing?
Mar 6, 2000
my viral load is below 400 copies and T4 count between 700-900.(sustained for the haart duration.) I noticed for a few month now some lipodystrophy in arms, legs and face. Its not too bad yet. I can deal with it. But I am very worried its getting worse. This is my first combo. Was initially infected in 1997. I am thinking of changing the combo to a non-D4T containing regimen. Do you think it's worth giving it a try and would I be able to sustain my excellent virological response? Thanks again!
Response from Dr. Fisher
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Fat replacement surgery for my face
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.