|Is it worth changing?
Mar 6, 2000
my viral load is below 400 copies and T4 count between 700-900.(sustained for the haart duration.) I noticed for a few month now some lipodystrophy in arms, legs and face. Its not too bad yet. I can deal with it. But I am very worried its getting worse. This is my first combo. Was initially infected in 1997. I am thinking of changing the combo to a non-D4T containing regimen. Do you think it's worth giving it a try and would I be able to sustain my excellent virological response? Thanks again!
Response from Dr. Fisher
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Fat replacement surgery for my face
- When You Get A Pap Smear Do They Test For Genital Herpes?
- What Nerves Does Herpes Affect?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.