Some help with facial wasting

I wanted to share my experiences with facial wasting. I have noticed that a lot of people have indicated that they have this problem and no one seems to have any answers. Personally I have an answer that has worked for me. My plastic surgeon has been taking fat from my love handles and injecting it into my face. Since it is my own fat I haven't had any problems. In addition since the fat cells are different in my waist they seem to say put once injected in my face. I highly recommend this procedure my plastic surgeon has made me feel whole again.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Thank you for the information. Your story is a happy one, at least so far. Many other people have had this type of procedure with the facial fat disappearing over time. It would be good to learn of other patients' experience with your surgeon, and the technique that is being used. The reason that this would be so important is that, as you mentioned, not much else seems to work.

Testosterone and sex drive
Fat replacement surgery for my face