my input re: fascian

It sounds to me like you are talking about something I've tried called "Dermologin", any plastic surgeon should know about it. My plastic surgeon also informed me that I didn't have enough fat for transplanting. He recommended this new injectable similar to collagen but made from human cadavers instead of bovine tissue. The thinking is it will last longer. The results were fantastic I felt whole and beautiful again, for about two weeks then my body absorbed it and I was back to the old look. at 500.00 per cheek!!! It is rather costly.

I am going to look around for (hopefully) a cheaper dr. and give it another try tho...

I was told offhandedly, saline will do the same thing but you'll need to inject it yourself every morning since it only lasts 24hrs.

Good luck, some bodies absorb this kind of thing more slowly than others. but be prepared for a hit to your checkbook.

Response from Dr. Fisher

This aspect of lipodystrophy remains a major unsolved problem. I've yet to hear of anything that consistently provides good results. Let alone a method that is also affordable.

Thanks for your personal story. Update us again in the future.

Alvan Fisher, M.D.

gynecomastia
juven???