Nandrolone/Testosterone injections

I have what might seem to be a rather stupid question. I've recently started anabolics, to combat weight loss. I'm self-injecting, and I've been injecting the Deca separately in one buttock and the Testosterone in another. Can I just mix the two and prick myself only once? Also, the testosterone injections, 100 mg in a 1 ml vial, are a blend of enanthate (110 mg) and propionate (25 mg). Doesn't that add up to 135? Is propionate an "OK" esther (I haven't read anything about it)? Thanks.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Sure it's OK to mix. You can even mix in B12 which we do in the office. Yes it is also slightly more than 100. That seems OK. The enanthate lasts longer, the proprionate acts quicker. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

testosterone and its benefits for HIV Positive People
Private reply, if any