Jun 22, 2000
Have any of you fine doctors heard of Winstrol? I heard it was better than Anadrol. Less liver toxicity. Thanks!
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is an old anabolic with a lot of liver toxicity, about the same as anadrol. Oxandrolone is much less toxic as long as you keep it to less than 20 mg per day.Be careful with oral anabolics! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Exercise/Joint Pain & HIV meds
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.