Jun 22, 2000
Have any of you fine doctors heard of Winstrol? I heard it was better than Anadrol. Less liver toxicity. Thanks!
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is an old anabolic with a lot of liver toxicity, about the same as anadrol. Oxandrolone is much less toxic as long as you keep it to less than 20 mg per day.Be careful with oral anabolics! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Exercise/Joint Pain & HIV meds
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Are White Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.