Jun 22, 2000
Have any of you fine doctors heard of Winstrol? I heard it was better than Anadrol. Less liver toxicity. Thanks!
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is an old anabolic with a lot of liver toxicity, about the same as anadrol. Oxandrolone is much less toxic as long as you keep it to less than 20 mg per day.Be careful with oral anabolics! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Exercise/Joint Pain & HIV meds
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Is A Bacterial Infection An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.