I hate water

I am well aware that I have to drink water, and preferably lots of it, even though I fall into the treatment naive category at this point so I am not trying to flush out kidney sludge. The problem is I hate water so I have taken to drinking weak tea, so weak it is the color of apple juice. I drink about eight cups per day, is this enough? Is this ok for me?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

In general, caffeinated beverages like coffee, cola and tea, often have more diuetic effect than not. However, if the tea is weak, you should be OK. The guidelines for being well hydrated are loose, but generally you should be urinating every 2 hours or so, and if you are then you are well hydrated. Keep drinking! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

I need some help here
facial wasting and plastic surgery