Wasting & Somatropin Dosage

I have experienced wasting and recently on a trip to Mexico, I recently purchased somatropin (humatrope). Since I pay for my own meds this is the way I have to go. The package contains 1 10cc of humatrope which is good for 14 days. What should the dosage be (the box says 1ml per day) that seems like a lot. I was also told to do 1ml of Dura-test per week. Will this be effective?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

There is no standard dose that one could suggest without seeing you and seeing the package with the concentrations on it. However many people use 1 cc per day. However, many people use about 20% of that daily with some effect. I don't know what is in Dura-test. It sounds like a combination of decadurabolin and testosterone. Most people use about 100 mg of Deca and 200 of testosterone every 2 weeks.You need to read the labels carefully and find an MD who can help you. Good luck! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

weight loss please help
Fascian Nightmare