|Curcumin as supplement
Jun 1, 2001
I have read that curcumin inhibits HIV by blocking the LTR region of the virus. Are there any definitive research studies which proves this? Your thoughts about this substance would be helpful. Thanks a lot!
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I am not aware of any science that would support that. You should ask the manufacturer to support those claims with science! DTD
Lifting Weights and Androgel
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Hypersensitivity Reaction?
- I Have Bone Problems Does That Mean I Have Aids
- I Have Opportunistic Infections Does That Mean I Have Aids
- I Have The Clap Does That Mean I Have Aids
- Is Mycobacterium Avium Complex Dangerous?
- Is There A Cure For Bone Problems?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.