May 20, 2001
what happens to HIV after blood is dry?
Response from Dr. Fisher
It is no longer viable. It dies. AF
Equivalent Dosing of AndroGel vs. Injectible Testosterone
mental and emotional impact
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Elisa Positive Western Blot Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.