cervical dysplasia

Recently, a gynecologist told me that an enzyme in raw cabbage can decrease the reoccurance or formation of cervical dysplasia. Could you give any more information on this subject?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

As far as I know, the basis of this remark may be the antioxidant and other components of cabbage that are considered among dietary strategies as preventative for cancer. I don't know that an enzyme in cabbage would particularly help if the cervical dysplasia is a result of immune dysfunction. If you have more details, I will look further into the topic.

extended belly
antioxidents and viral load