Testosterone Therapy

Before I started testerone therapy my total level was 212 and my free level was 9. After being on Androgel 5 mg for two months I am seeing no increase in my sex drive nor my energy level. My doctor just check my levels again and my total level is now 470 and my free is 16. My doctor has increased my dosage to 7.5 mg in order to get some results. At what point do I give up with this, or does the injectible form work better.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

It is OK to increase the androgel to 10 mg per day. If that does not work, then I would suggest injectable testosterone. Good luck! DTD

Sudden hair loss
Weight Loss