Broke a Rib

I recently fell and broke a rib near the bottom around back. It is healing nicely after about 3 weeks, but i am wondering if I should discontinue shots of Decca I take since my activity is limited (no gym for at least 3 weeks). I skipped the last one. I take 200ml weekly in 10 week cycles. Needless to say, I cant really give myself the shots anyway due to my limited movement. I dont want to waste the effectivness of this treatment

Response from Dr. Fisher

Well, exercise certainly potentiates the effects of anabolic steroids like deca-durabolin. However it may still be somewhat effective (for weight maintenance for example) even in the relative absence of exercise. I don't see a downside to stopping it however. I assume you will resume it when you are more active. AF

lipodystrophy treatment
fiber