About if the medicine effect HIV-testing result?

Dear Docter: Nearly,I took HIV antibody test tree times. Three tests results are all negative.But before the first test about 11 days,I was injected a medicate---Utilin¡s¡( Mycobacterium Phlei F.U.36).. I worry very much that the medicate would effect the tests¡ results. Now, I am afraid of the idea. I can not study and sleep.I need your help! Please docter tell me the medicate---Utilin¡s ¡(Mycobacterium Phlei F.U.36) can or not effect HIV antibody test? And can I sure have no AIDS? Thank you !!(my E-mail is "xxxxxxxxx") .Following is the medicate¡s directions your friend wave. Utilin "S"?4X, 6X Ampules Liquid dilution for injection Active ingredient: Mycobacterium phlei F. U. 36 (DSM 4817) 4X or 6X Composition: 1 ampule of 1 ml contains: Medically active substance: 1 ml Mycobacterium phlei F. U. 36 (firm specific strain name) = DSM 4817 4X or 6X aqueous dilut. Other constituents: isotonic sodium chloride solution. Characteristics: Immunologic test models have shown that Utilin "S" stimulates the immune system in a specific and unspecific way. For instance, a strong rise in the phagocytic activity of granulocytes has been found. Moreover, a stimulation of the T-lymphocyte population for increased release of lymphokines is being effected. Its tumor-blocking effect is due to the induction of interferon which raises the activity of the natural killer cells and the toxicity of activated macrophages against tumor cells. The specific isopathic effect of Utilin S acts directly on all tubercular and paratubercular diseases. Indications: Homeopathic remedy: To be used according to standard homeopathic indications. All diseases in lung and extra pulmonary tuberculosis, such as lymph node Tbc, bone and joint-Tbc, spinal-Tbc, skin and connective tissue-Tbc, lupus erythematosus, Erythema exsudativum multiforme, Erythema nodosum, scrofuloderm, intestinal-Tbc, all urogenital forms of tuberculosis, for the immune modulation of all latent cases of Tbc. Application: Unless otherwise prescribed: 1 ampule of 1 ml to be injected deep intramuscularly - regular intragluteally - while the patient is lying down, 1 x fortnightly. Normally the treatment is started with the administration of capsules 6X or 4X or with injection 6X. In case of absent or weak reactions the dosage may be gradually raised by shorter intervals - 2 ampules weekly at the most - and/or by the injection of strength 4X. In case of strong reactions, injections have to be discontinued; the treatment can be continued with the dosage form capsules. As a general advice the dosage has to be chosen adequately, so that strong general reactions do not occur and that local reactions are confined to the site of injections. Contra Indications: Fever, conditions of weakness. Do not medicate in case of known allergy against Mycobacterium phlei. Adverse reactions: None known. Generally well tolerated. Occasionally local reactions like rubefaction, swelling or painfulness may be observed, normally vanishing without treatment. These effects are not to be seen as adverse reactions, but rather as an expression of effectiveness. In the first 2 or 3 days after the injection sometimes conditions of weakness, fortified expectoration, slight painfulness of the region or subfebrile temperatures may show. Strong general reactions are always a sign of overdosage or of incorrect injection technique. In this case the treatment can be continued orally with Utilin "S" capsules 6X or 4X. Should hypersensitivity occur, discontinue medication and treat symptomatically. Interactions with other remedies: None known. An interval of 2 weeks should be kept to the administration of vaccinations. In cases of simultaneous treatment with immuno suppressive remedies, the effectiveness of Utilin "S" may be influenced. Side effects: None known. Precautions: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. This remedy should not be used past its expiration date. Protect from light and heat during storage. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek professional advice before taking this product. Duration of treatment: Dependent on the advice of the physician or health care professional. Advice: Shake well before use. In isopathic therapy Utilin "S" is employed as an irritative agent for all subacute to chronic relapsing infections, especially in the head area. Before the administration of Utilin "S", an increased toxin-elimination is important. Under the noticeable stimulus threshold, too, a good effect of Utilin "S" is achieved. How supplied: The following dosage forms are available: 5 ml dropper bottle 6X, 1 ml ampule 10 & 50 4X, 6X, 10 suppositories 6X, 5

Dear Docter: Nearly,I take HIV antibody test tree times.Frist time test is after dangerous behavior 11 months. Second is after dangerous behavior 12 months.Third is after dangerous behavior 13 months.Three tests results are all negative.But before the first test about 11 days,I was injected a medicine( Mycobacterium Phlei F.U.36).This is an immune medicine to strong man's immune ability.I worry very much that Mycobacterium Phlei F.U.36 would effect the tests. Now, I am effected by the idea. I can not study and live.I need your help! Please docter tell me the medicine (Mycobacterium Phlei F.U.36) can or not effect HIV antibody test? And can I sure have no AIDS? Thank you !!(my E-mail is "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx") your friend wave. 2004.7.2

I've combined two of your questions from different forums (one submitted to Ms. Breuer and the other to Dr. Moyle).

Mycobacterium Phlei F.U. 36 is a homeopathic remedy that will not affect HIV antibody test results, the ability of the body to make anti-HIV antibodies, or the duration of the window period. In fact, I strongly doubt this product does absolutely anything at all immunologically -- or otherwise for that matter!!

HIV test result. Third try please answer.