HIV test result. Third try please answer.

Dr. Moyle, Will celexa have any immunosuppressant effects, so that it will raise the IL 10 values, affecting the metabolism and not producing the antibodies. I got tested for HIV like ten days ago after eight months following a low risk exposure(EIA Elisa Antibody test). the result came out to be negative. But i am still worried, the reason being is that i was on antidepressant medication(celexa 20mg/day) for the past two years. My question is do u think that the use of the medication might have affected the test result by producing a false negative or could the use of this medication might have inhibited the production of the antibodies(by not producing the antibodies) or affected the window period or the seroconversion time. If it did then do i need any other tests like directly checking for the virus itself(PCR or cd4/cd8 etc). Please advice going paranoid, ur answer will help me a lot. Is there an definite way to rule out HIV in my case. I m ready to get any test done coz. i have lost everything. Date of exposure Oct 4th 2003. Date when i got tested Jun 20th 2004. Date from when i was on celexa Feb 2002. If u dont have time please say a Yes or a No, if it will have any effect on the test. or can i just move on dr. i have to get married, i m not worried about myself, i m worried about passing the infection to my fiance or my family. THanks Doctor

Celexa will not affect HIV antibody test results, the body's ability to produce anti-HIV antibodies, or the duration of the window period.

Your eight-month negative test following your "low risk" exposure is definitive and conclusive. As they say in Australia, "No worries mate!"

Stay well.

Isologen?
About if the medicine effect HIV-testing result?