Doctors who prescribe steriods

Doctors who prescribe steriods From March 15, 2004

In regard to Dr. Moyle comments on www.medibolics.com.

I find them in very poor taste! Why no one seems to be able to agreed on weather Roids are good or bad. We can not say they do not help at all. If you Dr. Moyle had been my doctor 3 years ago I pretty sure at this point I would 6 feet under. Thanks to 3 times year cycles of steriods and HGH. my Lipodystrophy is well control and all my blood is fine. We all know the side effects of the drugs we take to keep of alive so we have to look at the final cost of what we chose. I feel that you comment was nothing more then remouthing the Words are Dear Pres say eariler this year. Like or not in the real world some us do use steriods with good outcome and you should not let your fears or lack of understanding get in the way of taking of people.

Response from Dr. Moyle

I do not write for a site called medibolics. Regards Graeme Moyle

Subtype O +ve
New filler info from Bangkok?