|Lipo and Multiple Sclerosis
Jul 8, 2004
Has a relationship between a person having Lipodystrophy and developing Multiple Sclerosis been identified?
Response from Dr. Moyle
Patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis on the disease modifying therapy of glatiramer acetate may experience lipoatrophy at the sites of their subcutaneous injections. There is no other reported association kind regards Graeme Moyle
Leptin use for Insulin Resistance?
Subtype O +ve
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Does Diarrhea Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Burning Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.