|Lipo and Multiple Sclerosis
Jul 8, 2004
Has a relationship between a person having Lipodystrophy and developing Multiple Sclerosis been identified?
Response from Dr. Moyle
Patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis on the disease modifying therapy of glatiramer acetate may experience lipoatrophy at the sites of their subcutaneous injections. There is no other reported association kind regards Graeme Moyle
Leptin use for Insulin Resistance?
Subtype O +ve
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.