|Lipo and Multiple Sclerosis
Jul 8, 2004
Has a relationship between a person having Lipodystrophy and developing Multiple Sclerosis been identified?
Response from Dr. Moyle
Patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis on the disease modifying therapy of glatiramer acetate may experience lipoatrophy at the sites of their subcutaneous injections. There is no other reported association kind regards Graeme Moyle
Leptin use for Insulin Resistance?
Subtype O +ve
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Septra Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.