New-fill provider

I understand from this forum that New-fill is available in the United States. I am having a hard time trying to find a provider.

I called the US office of Dermik (distributor of New-fill) and was told that the product was not approved for use in the United States yet.

Where can I get some information on this product? My ASO did not have any information nor did my doctor.

Response from Dr. Moyle

See the question entitled FDA Hearing on NEWFILL/Sculptra in this forum ...there are some links that may help...also try GMHC in NYC....I would also suggest trying Dermik again as things may have moved on You could alos pose a question to Nelson Vergel through this site as he may know sorry to not be more helpful Regrads Graeme Moyle

HDL too high?
Leptin use for Insulin Resistance?