Jun 24, 2004
my doctor told me my numbers(As it pertains to CD4 count, viral load and cholestorol) were good, but now that I'm reading some of the questions, I really have to question his integrity or whether or not the information was legitimate. My questions are what are good numbers and what numbers would suggests that meds would be needed?
Response from Dr. Moyle
Please use thebody.com's seach engine for useful fact sheet explaining there results...as a start try
Lipids out of wacks
- How Fast Does Cd4 Count Go Up After Medicine?
- How Long Does HIV Virus Survive Outside The Body?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- My Condom Break During Sex Do I Get Hiv
- Vaginal Fluid Touched The Penis Head
- Will Pep Failures Usually Be Caught Six Weeks After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.