New Fill Warning

Hi Just a word of caution for those who are considering New-Fill. I went through 6 treatments and it did not work. After the treatment I learned that New-Fill does not work for those who had been previously treated with colagen injections. I would suggest that anyone considering this treatment review their history and take this into account. By the way, I finally turned to "Silskin" with fantastic results. Again, I would caution anyone do to their research. There are very few MD's who are trained in Silskin injections. Thanks.

Response from Dr. Moyle

Thanks for the testimony. Proir collagen does not stop Newfill/Scultura working but collagen and other fillers make it more difficult to get the active substance in Newfill to the site of action, the other fillers creating a physical barrier and making assessment of which tissue plane one is using more difficult.

regards

Graeme Moyle

answer me soon please
tested