Jun 10, 2004
I heard that the FDA will approve Sculptra for facial wasting. I would like to know when this will be available on the USA market and whether Private insurance will cover the procedure. Thank U
Response from Dr. Moyle
It is approved and available. Where each individual can access it will vary region by region, city by city. I would suggest contacting you local HIV support organisation who may know which physician are offering the service in your area. If you look through these pages on thebody.com you will also find mention of some physicians who are doing Sculptura
Change in Meds
PLEASE HELP ME
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.