Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Lipodystrophy and WastingLipodystrophy and Wasting

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Plastic Surgeon for Lypodystrophy
Jun 10, 2004

I have been trying to find a plastic surgeon that is contracted with my insurance company and has experience with lypodystrophy. My insurance will pay for the procedure at a higher percentage if I use a physician within the network. I have gone to see two Doctors within the network who refer me out to other Doctors that don't take insurance. I live in Orange County and I am willing to go to Los Angeles or San Diego. Can anyone provide some names of plastic surgeons that have experience with this that I can then check to see if they are within the network?

Response from Dr. Moyle

I am sorry but this is not a referal service. You should go to you HIV provider or discuss with a local HIV support oganisation who might be suitable and compare this with the list provided by your insurance company regards Graeme Moyle

Previous
New-Fill treatment schedule
Next
New hope?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.