Plastic Surgeon for Lypodystrophy

I have been trying to find a plastic surgeon that is contracted with my insurance company and has experience with lypodystrophy. My insurance will pay for the procedure at a higher percentage if I use a physician within the network. I have gone to see two Doctors within the network who refer me out to other Doctors that don't take insurance. I live in Orange County and I am willing to go to Los Angeles or San Diego. Can anyone provide some names of plastic surgeons that have experience with this that I can then check to see if they are within the network?

Response from Dr. Moyle

I am sorry but this is not a referal service. You should go to you HIV provider or discuss with a local HIV support oganisation who might be suitable and compare this with the list provided by your insurance company regards Graeme Moyle

New-Fill treatment schedule
New hope?