|New-Fill treatment schedule
Jun 10, 2004
I am about to have my first round of injections of New-Fill. I would like to wait two months between treatments. Is this too long to wait between treatments.
Response from Dr. Moyle
The normal schedule is every two weeks. As alternative schedules have not been investigated you may finish up with a smaller benefit from having only infrequent injections as the active substance will not have a chance to build up in the deep dermis (the skin layer where it works). I suggest it is better to follow the two weekly schedule
Plastic Surgeon for Lypodystrophy
- Picking Your Nose Risk Of Getting HIV
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.