|New-Fill treatment schedule
Jun 10, 2004
I am about to have my first round of injections of New-Fill. I would like to wait two months between treatments. Is this too long to wait between treatments.
Response from Dr. Moyle
The normal schedule is every two weeks. As alternative schedules have not been investigated you may finish up with a smaller benefit from having only infrequent injections as the active substance will not have a chance to build up in the deep dermis (the skin layer where it works). I suggest it is better to follow the two weekly schedule
Plastic Surgeon for Lypodystrophy
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Rubbing Penis
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.