|New-Fill treatment schedule
Jun 10, 2004
I am about to have my first round of injections of New-Fill. I would like to wait two months between treatments. Is this too long to wait between treatments.
Response from Dr. Moyle
The normal schedule is every two weeks. As alternative schedules have not been investigated you may finish up with a smaller benefit from having only infrequent injections as the active substance will not have a chance to build up in the deep dermis (the skin layer where it works). I suggest it is better to follow the two weekly schedule
Plastic Surgeon for Lypodystrophy
- Jock Itch Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.