Jun 7, 2004
can i relax,tested negative 90 days after exposure,protected sex,can i ? or should i test at 6 months?
thankyou for answering me.
God bless you.
take care, from india.
Response from Dr. Moyle
yes, relax, you are through the at risk period. Keep up the safe sex.
Surgery vs. Serostim
New-Fill treatment schedule
- White Bumps During Window Period
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.