Jun 7, 2004
can i relax,tested negative 90 days after exposure,protected sex,can i ? or should i test at 6 months?
thankyou for answering me.
God bless you.
take care, from india.
Response from Dr. Moyle
yes, relax, you are through the at risk period. Keep up the safe sex.
Surgery vs. Serostim
New-Fill treatment schedule
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.