Jun 7, 2004
can i relax,tested negative 90 days after exposure,protected sex,can i ? or should i test at 6 months?
thankyou for answering me.
God bless you.
take care, from india.
Response from Dr. Moyle
yes, relax, you are through the at risk period. Keep up the safe sex.
Surgery vs. Serostim
New-Fill treatment schedule
- Do People Who Have Hiv Gain Weight?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- How Long Can You Live With Hiv Aids?
- How Quickly Does Petechiae Arrive From Hiv?
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
- Instance Of Hiv Transmission In Blood Sugar Lancet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.