Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Lipodystrophy and WastingLipodystrophy and Wasting

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

New Fill Factory !!!
Jun 7, 2004

Dear Dr Moyle, My question is simple and I am not expecting it to appear on the Net as you might call it advertising but who are the manufacturers of '' New Fill '' in Europe ? I would like to contact them as my fight with the insurance company here in Holland has moved on to the question of there being '' long,safe and proven experience '' using ''New Fill ''.The question has become much more than just about me and could effect allot of people,so I am now wondering if they would be willing to come on board in regards to my fight if they read the insurance companies opinion in regards to NOT paying for the treatment?

Best Wishes,

Roger (ex Pat,Netherlands )

Response from Dr. Moyle

It's made by Dermik Laboratories, a division of Aventis regards Graeme

Previous
Treatment for the first time
Next
Bioalcamid, aquamid European CE certification

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.