New Fill Factory !!!

Dear Dr Moyle, My question is simple and I am not expecting it to appear on the Net as you might call it advertising but who are the manufacturers of '' New Fill '' in Europe ? I would like to contact them as my fight with the insurance company here in Holland has moved on to the question of there being '' long,safe and proven experience '' using ''New Fill ''.The question has become much more than just about me and could effect allot of people,so I am now wondering if they would be willing to come on board in regards to my fight if they read the insurance companies opinion in regards to NOT paying for the treatment?

Best Wishes,

Roger (ex Pat,Netherlands )

Response from Dr. Moyle

It's made by Dermik Laboratories, a division of Aventis regards Graeme

Treatment for the first time
Bioalcamid, aquamid European CE certification