May 20, 2004
Hi, I have had Lipodystrophy for a few years now (abdominal) and am looking for clinical trials to enter. I have read some very interesting questions on this topic on this sight. Thanks, Michael in NJ :)
Response from Dr. Moyle
Dear Michael, the trials that are available will vary from centre to centre but the is usually a comprehenive list available on the AMFAR site (link below) or via the NIH/ACTG. The main areas of study for fat accumulations are the use of diabetic drugs (metformin, etc) and growth hormone and related substances.
I hope this helps Regards
Lab results - HIV /weight loss and tired
how fast does wasting occur & thoughts on regimen
- Headache After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.