Lipo treatments.

Hi, I have had Lipodystrophy for a few years now (abdominal) and am looking for clinical trials to enter. I have read some very interesting questions on this topic on this sight. Thanks, Michael in NJ :)

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dear Michael, the trials that are available will vary from centre to centre but the is usually a comprehenive list available on the AMFAR site (link below) or via the NIH/ACTG. The main areas of study for fat accumulations are the use of diabetic drugs (metformin, etc) and growth hormone and related substances.

I hope this helps Regards

Graeme Moyle

Lab results - HIV /weight loss and tired
how fast does wasting occur & thoughts on regimen