May 20, 2004
How is procedure like to have surgery to suck out the hump?
Response from Dr. Moyle
Depending on the surgeons experience with treating HIV associated buffalo humps, surgery can be very effective at debulking and improving the appearance of buffalo humps. This is not to say the problem would be completely removed but certainly would be a whole lot better. Occasionally, there have been reports of modest recurrence after surgery. Certainly I have seen a couple of patients who have had a couple of episodes of surgery to get their appearance as good as it can be. I hope this answers your question
lypo friendly first regimen
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.