Fat recory

Dear Mr. Moyle,

I am very happy to know that abacavir ( and hopefully Tenoforvir) will help to recover bodyfact. My therapy is epivir, tenoforvir and atazanavir...i doind this therapy now for 7 months after using Videx,Zerit and Atazanavir. But till now on i haven't seen any recoring at all.. But i can wait. But I haven;t seen any reactions of men and woman who have noticed fatcovery.. and the worries me. Did you get positive respondings of them??? Because that will be my hope for the future..inspite of the trial conclusions.. Thanks. Paul L. Holland.

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dear Paul, stick with it! People really do notice fat recovery often after a year or 18 months after the switch. Most often they notice the improvement in the buttocks first then arms and legs. You are on a good combo to allow fat to recover so please be patient

kind regards

Graeme Moyle

Lipodystrophy
lypo friendly first regimen