40 y/o, HIV+... life expectancy?

I was recently diagnosed HIV+. My viral load was 56,000 and my t-cell 600. I have started taking epivir (300mg), viread (300mg) and sustiva (600mg). Thankfully, so far I have had few side effects (almost none) and the painful lymphnodes are a thing of the past. I am 40 years old and in relative good health, other than a certain lack of energy which is improving with the drug treatment. I have been reading here about Lipo and it scares me. Is lipo a given for people undergoing treatment? Also, what is the life expectancy of someone with HIV following a HAART treatment?

Response from Dr. Moyle

The combination you are receiving is s good choice and has been well studied regards lipo. Over 3 years of follow up the limb fat in individuals on this combo remained, on average, normal. So we anticipate that lipo will be a rare problem with this combination. As you started with a good CD4 count and a relatively youngage this further reduced your chances of lipo happening. Regards life expectancy, if you are able to take and tolerate your tablets reliably ther should keep working year after year. I would suugest that you keep paying into your pension/401K plan.

Kind regards

Graeme Moyle

any clinical trials for rimonabant
low down of fat recovery