May 13, 2004
Is hair loss associated with the aid virus
Response from Dr. Moyle
No. Stress can cause transient hair loss (alopecia areata) as can some viral infections. The protease inhibior Indinavir has been associated with body hair loss. The most common cause is inherited male pattern baldness which progresses with age Regards Graeme Moyle
THGRF new drug for torso fat
Effective Weight Gain Techniques
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Anal Sex With HIV Positive Female
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.