May 13, 2004
Is hair loss associated with the aid virus
Response from Dr. Moyle
No. Stress can cause transient hair loss (alopecia areata) as can some viral infections. The protease inhibior Indinavir has been associated with body hair loss. The most common cause is inherited male pattern baldness which progresses with age Regards Graeme Moyle
THGRF new drug for torso fat
Effective Weight Gain Techniques
- Touching Used Condom Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Negative At 3 Months
- Urine And Dna Pcr Testing
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Dried Blood?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Getting Fingered?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Rubbing Against Someone?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.