THGRF new drug for torso fat

To whom it may concern: This new drug THGRF sounds really promising and Im a gay men living with AIDS and experiencing lypodystrophy and fat redistribution into my torso. I sure would like to make this go away or get better.

When and where is the next study on THGRF and how can I get on the study?

Mike Locke 323-654-3480 1156 Hacienda Place #207 Los Angeles, CA 90069

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dear Mike, The first sucessful phase 2 trials in reducing fat accumulation were preformed in Boston (Dr Steve Grinspoon) and Montreal (Dr Julian Falutz). Details of how the drug works on insulin like growth factor are shown in the link below The company website does not include details regards further trials

I guess you should keep watching sites such as thebody.com, amfar, etc for news on trials

Sorry to no know more

Regards

Graeme Moyle

HIV Wasting and Diabetes
lossing weight