|HIV diet and gaining weight
May 4, 2004
Most of the nutrition diets are really good, but they lack on gaining weith for HIV'ers+. What do I need to do to keep eating healthy and also gaining weight?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Generally, weight gain is mostly a calorie balance issue. There are other factors that come into play, such as body composition, hormonal balances, and such. Still, the primary recommendation to gain weight is to have a higher level of calorie intake.
Gaining weight is not so easy for everyone to do. If there are barriers to weight gain (such as active infection, malabsorption, or others), then these will have to be addressed to make it happen.
Actos and belly fat
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.