|Megace to regain fat in face?
Apr 29, 2004
Thanks for your prompt responce with my last question. Anyway, I know megace will increase my appatite and help me gain fat, but that fat go to my mid section rather then my face. What about "weight gain" drinks from health food store?
Thank you, RSH
Response from Dr. Moyle
Dear RSH It's impossible to make fat gain happen in just one place, exercise can help reduce the amount that goes centrally. If you have a diet adequate in calories expensive weight gain drinks are of no value. Talk to dietitian about the diet that is right for your needs.
questions on clomid
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Is The Worst Hpv Type?
- What Do Herpes On Lips Look Like?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.